Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exam time

Yesterday was the start of this semester's exam period. Today was my first exam, for 'Applied Consumer Psychology'. It wasn't too bad, pretty much what I expected. Aside from a couple of scattered participants to test, that's it for scheduled things to do this week. Next week though we have the final report due for our consumer psych projects, and then our Advanced Stats exam two days later, so I've got plenty of work to keep me busy.

Since there's studying and work to be done, and not a lot of interesting things happening, there isn't much for me to talk about this week. I thought about pulling out the list of British-isms, but I was uninspired.

Instead, here's a bit of comedy about Wales, the Welsh, and Welsh language :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSOaMmeiSZA

oh and this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2CaiydtLY

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Te he he those sketches are genius! As an avid supporter of welsh rugby I have to say we really do sing hymns at the match :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ship's crashing! Christmas is canceled!

    Also, good luck on all your exams!

    ReplyDelete