Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No More Teachers, No More Books

As off this afternoon, I am officially done with the taught portion of my masters degree!!! Done with exams, done with essays, done with everything class related.... forever :)


All that's left is thesis! (oh that little thing) Sign-ups have actually picked back up for participants, so looks like we're going to pick up a good few more before all the students go home (after June 3rd). In fact, we might just break 100 participants tomorrow afternoon if most of our sign-ups actually show! We're gonna need some champagne or something for that!

That's really all the news I have for you this week, unfortunately. Similar to last week, I haven't had a lot going on besides cranking out the exams and assignments. But now that that's all over, hopefully I'll have something more interesting for you all next Tuesday :)

For more entertainment, here's a video I found the other day of Hugh Laurie on Ellen Degenerous' show playing a guessing game of British versus American slang. It's like my "isms" posts but funnier!



Have a lovely, teaching-free week!

4 comments:

  1. You forgot the Quote :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. "As Dan sat there, slowly rocking back and forth on the swivel chair with a miserable, nauseated look on his face, he said "In just four hours... it'll all be over." The truest words ever spoken."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawty wanna ride with me?

    Hugh Laurie is awesome by the way, I wish I could watch that?

    Furthermore, the Ellen DeGeneres twitter is awesome. @TheEllenShow

    Furtherfurthermore, my twitter is the bees knees, you should follow it. @andyocon

    Furtherfurtherfurthermore. That was hard to type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugh Laurie is awesome by the way, I wish I could watch that?

    ---

    Not sure why my "here at work" got turned into a "?" but such is life.

    ReplyDelete